Monday, March 8, 2010

Not a very proud day

Woke up this morning, discovered I had gained another pound and a half back. So what do I do? Eat cookies and pasta for dinner. I don't know why, I'm plenty disciplined, but somehow I can let myself slip up like this in my eating habits. I really shouldn't, for my health's sake and for my self-esteem's sake. I've been on this diet for about a year... I really haven't gotten very far. I could have been over and done with it a long time ago, if it weren't for my almost complete non-adherence to it sometimes.

I should just say "I'm gonna do it" and just do it. I can do it. I will do it. I am doing it. I've already done it.

Here's my pledge, not to you, to me, but you can observe it. I'm going to take care of my body the way I can and should, because I have the ability, and the discipline to become a better version of myself. Starting at 12:00 AM on the 9th of March, 2010, I won't stray from the path in my eating habits unless absolutely necessary, so help me whatever higher power may or may not exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment