Monday, March 8, 2010

It's been a while

For the longest time, I forgot I even had a blog. I guess I'm not much of a journal-y person, even though I do love to write. I mean, I LOVE to write, but I more like to write out my fantasies and and fictional stuff where I feel pretty and I love everyone and everyone loves me back, but then if I did that I'd feel like a big fat liar.

Anyway.

A lot's gone on since last I spoke to you, blogger.com. My hair's changed about a million times. It's blonde right now, and just starting to recover from when I took the buzzer to it... I hadn't told you, but I took the CHSPE a couple weeks after my last post. Again. I didn't pass. So I've been studying my mathematical ass off so I can pass this time. WHICH I WILL. In fact, I've already passed, they just need proof, so I have to write it down for them.

Let's see, what else.

I still have a boyfriend (yay) though for a couple days I thought I might not very soon... I can't even remember why, but shit was going down, emotionally... Luckily I had blown everything out of proportion for myself, and he took what I had to say to heart, and now everything's alright...

And furthermore, like so many of us, image issues. Yes, "I'm fat, I'm zitty, I'm hideous," those kinds too, but I mean more "What am I in who I am?" kind of image issues... Punk? Goth? Emo? Hipster, Goddess forbid?I don't know anymore. People seem to have their own ideas, and like relatives of parents of divorced kids with combo- surnames, they want their side of the family to take over the second half of your title. I just don't know. I feel like I would know, if I found something that was just right for me... Maybe it hasn't been invented yet. I still have a while to figure it out, I suppose. I need to learn to be more patient.

I'm making a dress. I'm a little scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment